Local Facilities Manager's Connection has garnered some attention across international waters for our efforts to assist local facilities, maintenance and risk management professionals. One of our LFMC articles, Taking Charge In Underserved Local Markets, was featured in This Week In FM which is an English publication. As a professional working with the broad responsibilities of facilities management it is always nice to know who you can network with to collaborate for ideas, resources and solutions. Peer to peer networking provides maximum return with minimal investment as groups such as ours have found was to self fund and partner together to strengthen our community. As we near our second year in operation in the Eugene and Springfield, Oregon area, its fun to see new faces and explore opportunities to extend these personal resources into additional markets such as Salem, Albany and Corvallis.
How can I find out more about Local Facilities Manager's Connection? Great question!
1) Check LFMC out in this great publication listed above
2) Contact LFMC with any questions you may have
3) Join LFMC for our next meeting of local facilities, maintenance and risk professionals
4) Follow us on social media - Twitter @localfacilities / Facebook Page / Linked In Group
Follow us on Twitter @localfacilities
Facebook Page & Linked In Group
LFMC is Local Facilities Managers Connection, a resource for local facilities, maintenance and risk professionals. This video is our first attempt at creating an audio/visual resource to recap our August meeting hosted by Rex Fox at Northwest Community Credit Union in Eugene, Oregon.
The topic of this meeting was Safe & Beautiful (article can be located on our website) which addressed risk assessment/management coordinating with facilities management and vendor management to resource a solution that met functional safety needs while maintaining aesthetic design goals.
Discussion topics included:
1) Salem area interest for attending and possibly creating a Salem LFMC chapter
2) Building security - access options, key card use, education
3) Review of Lane Preparedness Coalition Business Continuity meeting as well as LPC volunteer opportunity
4) Landscaping design, evaluation and security
Localfacilities.com / @localfacilities
Find our Local Facilities (LFMC) groups on LinkedIn and Facebook
Thank you to this month's webpage sponsor - BELFOR Property Restoration Water/Fire Damage - Call BELFOR 541.726.9905
LFMC Articles in trade publications
Business Coaching & Consutling